You might not give your sewer line much thought, which makes it hard to know when it's in bad shape. Here are five telltale signs of a broken sewer line:
- You smell strange odors coming from your drains
- Your plumbing fixtures drain more slowly than usual
- Your drains are constantly clogged or backed up
- You see mold or mildew growth on your walls or ceilings
- Your lawn is soggy, sinking or smelly
If you've noticed any of these signs, you should call Precision Builders, Inc. right away to schedule a sewer line replacement. We'll dig up your old line and replace it ASAP.